1. Levisohn A., Schiphorst, T. Embodied Engagement: Supporting Movement Awareness in Ubiquitous Computing Systems. Ubiquitous Learning: An International Journal, 3(4), Chicago, IL, Common Ground Publishing (2011) 97-112.
2. Levisohn, A. Designing for Movement Experience. CHI 2011 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems. Vancouver, BC, ACM (2011).
3. Levisohn, A., Gromala, D. (2009) Taro(t)ception: Eliciting Embodied, Interoceptive Awareness through Interactive Art. In Proc. of Digital Arts and Culture, UC Irvine (2009).
4. Levisohn, A. and Pasquier, P. BeatBender: Subsumption Architecture for Autonomous Rhythm Generation. Proceedings of the 2008 International Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology, ACM (2008), 51-58.
5. Levisohn, A.M. The Body as a Medium: Reassessing the Role of Kinesthetic Awareness in Interactive Applications. Proceedings of the 15th international conference on Multimedia, ACM (2007), 485-488.
6. Levisohn, A., Cochrane, J., Gromala, D., and Seo, J. The Meatbook: tangible and visceral interaction. Proceedings of the 1st international conference on Tangible and embedded interaction, ACM (2007), 91-92.
7. Sung, J., Levisohn, A., Ji-won, S., Tomasetti, B., and Mazalek, A. Shadow Box: an interactive learning toy for children. The First IEEE International Workshop on Digital Game and Intelligent Toy Enhanced Learning, 2007. DIGITEL ’07 , (2007), 206-208.